Saturday 27 May 2006

artdoll round robin


artdoll round robin
Originally uploaded by gramarye.

Still working through taking photos of finished work, this doll was the end result of an art doll round robin I took part in with my 'Ladies Who Lunch' group - I sent away a plain calico figure and this is how she was transformed when she returned to me. What a brilliant group of friends to have!!

I've just joined the Lateral Stitchers group of the Embroiderers' Guild of NSW, and am enjoying our meetings, we are working on a joint project to be displayed next year for the 50th anniversary of the Guild.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, she is truly fabulous!

Micki said...

She is really great!

Erica said...

thank you, that's just what I thought when she came home to me

Related Posts with Thumbnails