Saturday 25 November 2006

Fabric Book exchange




Fabric Book exchange

Fabric Book exchange

Remember all those pages I made with the painted and embroidered pictures of ladies lunching.

I finally got around to putting together my book of all the pages I received in the swap.

Toni made us all a cover that wrapped completely around the pages.
I joined the paged by sewing through all the layers, separating each page with beads then going back through the layers and tying off at the back

I've uploaded all the individual pages to the Ladies Who Lunch set on Flickr.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember all of those fantastic pages! The cover is fantastic - what a wonderful book! I would love to have a look through it...

Erica said...

well, if you are ever coming to Sydney, let me know....

Related Posts with Thumbnails