Sunday 25 April 2010

Dr Who?....

I'm still making up my mind about Matt Smith and his companion....I
guess they will grow on me.......David Tennant certainly did.

I'm also making up my mind about the new writers, the last Dr. series was developing a deliciously dark side which seems to not be there now, I'll reserve judgement til I see what they do with the last of the 'Blink' angels in a couple of weeks.

And speaking of writers, I've just finished watching episode 2 - did anyone else get a hint of Pratchett?
I mean..really...a futuristic Great Britain travelling through space on the back of a giant star whale??

3 comments:

yewenyi said...

I actually think it is more steam punk, I guess they need to keep it somewhat different to avoid copyright issues. I did not notice the pratchett reference, but yes it is A similar concept.

Erica Spinks said...

I love the new companion - she totally rocks. The picture in the final scene of the star whale carrying UK brought a tear to my eye. Can't wait for the daleks to come back next week!

Christine said...

I don't mind his personality, just don't like the way he looks ! Not very hunky compared to David Tennant I'm afraid. Or is it just me who likes rugged looking blokes? Bring on Macgyver, Sean Connery, Colin Firth etc. Mmm, seeing a bit of a pattern here...
The companion is very good, LUV a scottish accent. Oh, include Billy Connolly in my "hunk list:. Hooroo!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails