Monday 3 September 2007

Back ... with blankets

I've been in a slump - don't know why, and I won't go into it, but it's nothing we haven't all been through - just ...things.... and, most thankfully, as my husband pointed out, nothing life threatening..

so let's get the show on the road again -

I've been clearing up a few UFO's that have sat around forever and as a result I have some nice throws for the lounge made from upholstery samples I picked up from Reverse Garbage




then I did a couple of slip covers for some very old Ikea chairs that had seen better days



and finished with a couple of cosy rugs made from scraps of wool fabric that I've had forever, they were nice to snuggle into for TV watching in the last weeks of winter



and looking at my stash, you wouldn't even notice where I took the fabric from...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails