Monday 7 May 2012

Week 18 - Mini dragons

This was the weekend of the Sydney Miniatures Show - our miniature group had a display (which I will post later to my miniature blog - having problems at the moment because our PC is in for repairs and it is not easy typing on a laptop, my cursor keeps flicking to the wrong spot)

There were lots of castles and the middle ages were well represented but nary a dragon to be seen amongst the displays - we will have to do something about that for next year!

These two little guys caught my eye on the sale tables and had to come home with me.
They are only about 1 inch tall but that didn't stop them from shaping up to each other, now we have settled the territory issue they have made themselves comfortable with my other miniature dragons.

week 18 miniatures

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails