Friday 21 December 2012

Apologies

Apologies to my dragon friends.
I'm afraid I fell off the dragon wagon.
I kept meaning to catch up but didn't quite make it.

Husband retired quite unexpectedly when the company he worked for was sold, so that has created some very big changes around the house (but good ones!) (....mostly)

I've also done some damage to my knee which resulted in having an arthroscopy to remove torn cartilage.  
I've been frustrated that the operation doesn't seem to have improved my knee and now the surgeon is strongly recommending that I have a knee replacement, so I think I will be telling him to go ahead when I see him again mid January.

I still have lots of ideas for dragons, so will continue to make them, I really want to finish my 2012 collection of 52 dragons but it may take a little longer than expected.

I hope all of you have a very peaceful ...thingy...(fill in the blank - solstice / zombie apocalypse / holiday / christmas) and a happy new year.  

See you in 2013!

Of course if the Mayans turn out to have been right, then none of the above will apply LOL


2 comments:

Clipping Solutions said...


I am absolutely loving your informative blog! raster to vector conversion service

Glenn Hannan said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Market Stall Holders Wanted

Related Posts with Thumbnails