Saturday 15 September 2007

Betty in needlefelt


Betty the bully, originally uploaded by gramarye.


I haven't touched my needlefelt for about a year, so when daughter wanted me to make a needlefelt portrait of her dog, Betty, I wasn't sure if I could do it. But it was just like riding a bike, (so they tell me, I never mastered bike riding).

I think I captured the hangdog expression.

She's very worried in this photo, it's a windy day and she doesn't like wind because the house creaks and doors bang on their own.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I am absolutely BESOTTED!

When you are ready to take commissions, let me know. I have a girly cat that is just hanging out to be immortalied.

Erica said...

Hi Robyn,
thanks!
if you have a photo of your girly I could try, no guarantees that it would look like her though

Related Posts with Thumbnails